Our law firm has helped thousands of U.S. border denial cases with great success. Contact us for an assessment of your U.S. border denial case.
We can help you with the application process for U.S. Permanent Residence or a U.S. Green Card which will authorize you to live and work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Canadians and other nationals wishing to work in the United States must apply for a U.S. Work Visa. We can help determine which type of U.S. Work Visa is right for you.
<< >>


Great law firm, great lawyer. All I can say is “thank you” for getting my visa quickly. Your legal team helped me when other lawyers couldn’t. Your fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend this firm to anyone wishing to move to Canada or to the US.”

– John S.